Healthy Paws Club for Cats and Kittens
With the Healthy Paws Club from Oak View Animal Hospital, your cats are part of a comprehensive wellness plan designed to manage, diagnose and treat their overall health.
Feline Wellness Plans
Our cats need regular veterinary care. They can't always tell you if they are in pain or not feeling well. Diseases and health problems might not show symptoms until it is too late.
Routine screenings and early detections can lead to better outcomes for your pet and possibly reduced treatment costs for you. The more information we have on your cat, and the sooner we have it, means Oak View Animal Hospital can better provide your pet with a long, healthy and happy life! Every pet is unique, so annual testing allows us to determine what a normal baseline result is for your pet. Trending these results over time allows us to diagnose problems early.
Oak View Animal Hospital's Healthy Paws Club gives you peace of mind knowing that your pet is receiving the best preventive care. You can effectively budget for routine visits as well as those unexpected health concerns.
- Annual feline wellness plans
- Unlimited exams with veterinarians
- Diagnostic testing for early detection of serious or potentially fatal diseases
- Doctor-recommended vaccines for all pets, plus vaccines depending on your pet's lifestyle
- Discounts on other clinic products and services
- Options of which plan to choose - discuss with your veterinarian the features of each plan
- Reduced surprises - for your budget and your pet's health
- Affordable payment options
- Peace of mind you are helping your pet lead a healthy and happy life
With our Healthy Paws Club Plan, the best preventative care is available to your cat or kitten for an affordable monthly payment or annual investment. Two options are available to suit your needs - the Essential or Optimal Plan. We're happy to assist you in selecting the perfect plan for your cat based on his or her age, general health and lifestyle.
The enrollment process will be simple - just come down to Oak View Animal Hospital and we'll help you get started. We look forward to helping your kitty enjoy a long, happy and healthy life! For more information, please call our office at (205) 988-3559.
“Oakview staff have been with us through five dogs and four cats. Need I say more? Everyone there has provided up-to-date care, charged reasonable fees, been kind, and showed compassion, especially when our pets got terminal diseases, needed comfort care, and eventually had to be put to sleep.”